Emergency Dental Care
Over the years we have helped many patients suffering from dental pain. By providing impeccable care in a relaxing setting, your anxiety and pain can be relieved and you can take control of your dental health.
For Same Day Emergency Care - Emergencies Seen Promptly
- Free consultations
- All PPO and most traditional dental plans are accepted however we do not accept HMO, DHMO plans or medical assistance.
- An exam and one x-ray costs $100 which is covered by most insurances.
- Cash, Check, Visa, Master Card, American Express, Care Credit, and Discover are accepted.
For Emergency Care After Office Hours
- We do not want you to suffer. Dr. Powell will speak to you personally, assess your situation and open his office to serve your needs.
- An exam and one x-ray costs $100 which is covered by most insurances. In addition, a $250 convenience fee for after hours emergency care will be charged. All fees are paid at the time of service.
- Female patients must be accompanied by someone 18 or older.
- All PPO and most traditional plans are accepted. We cannot verify insurance coverage after hours, therefore, all fees are paid at the time of service. We will, however, help process the insurance forms so that the patient is reimbursed directly.
- We offer emergency service to patients whose insurance we do not accept but the patient is responsible for all fees at the time of service.
- Cash, Check, Visa, Master Card, American Express, Care Credit and Discover are accepted.
Dr Powell is committed to providing the best possible emergency care.